AndroidMTK is a fine alternative, it also offers a detailed list of Odin versions and download link. After downloading it on your PC, extract it to Desktop or another location you’d prefer.
To use the full zoom slider, tap and hold a zoom button or pinch-zoom. Yes, GCam APK can be used to take photos with the front-facing camera on your Android device. Yes, GCam APK is known for its ability to improve the low light performance of the camera on many Android devices. It uses advanced algorithms and techniques to enhance the brightness and clarity of photos taken in low light conditions, resulting in better-looking photos. There are many modes to choose from, such as Astrophotography, night vision, blur lens, and portrait mode.
To install a MiUI camera in your device need to root your device with Magisk. If you already installed Magisk follow the guide below to install MiUI Stock Camera all firmware for All Custom ROMs. Download and install the MiUI camera for all Android devices. You already got the MiUI camera apk on the Internet but in this app, all features don’t work. So if your device is rooted then you can try MiUI Stock Camera Magisk Module on your Android devices. In order to follow this tutorial, you have to root your device. Installing a custom recovery not an essential thing, but if you have, it makes this method easier.
- However, unlike most modern operating systems, firmware rarely has a well-evolved automatic mechanism of updating itself to fix any functionality issues detected after shipping the unit.
- There isn’t any report about the mode that’s not working.
- You should definitely try using Google Camera once if you own a cheap smartphone that’s the camera is crap or if you’re not happy with any of your smartphone’s cameras.
- These two devices are made with premium materials and offer a design that will make most competitors jealous.
- The main reason why people prefer custom ROMs is that almost every company drops support for their devices after 2-3 years of their launch.
Download one of the Google Camera APK for your phone and see how good or bad it is in comparison to the stock camera app. Magisk Zip allows rooting of Android devices with a systemless approach, avoiding modifications to the system partition. It offers easy installation, management and can also hide root status from root-detecting apps. The person that needs to be thanked for this quality port is shubham8. The ported app version is v2.4.17 and it is only 9.9 MB. You can download and install his OnePlus Camera port from this link.
- However, nowadays, you can easily root Android using the Kingoroot app, SuperSU, etc.
- Either way, you can be okay just sticking with your stock kernel unless you really want to change it.
- But I have added this section back because the Gcam 8.1 APK is one of the most stable version that runs on many Android phones and gives better results than these new versions.
- Installing a custom ROM can void the warranty on some devices since it involves unlocking the bootloader.
- Some users’ device have some problems and need to have it fixed through flash.
If you have used Kingo android Root already, skip this step. The latest version of Google Camera is version 8.8, which is the default camera app for Google Pixel phones. However, it can now be installed on almost any Android device. The new version offers several exciting features, including the Astro mode, a transparent user interface, improved night view, motion blur, and an AR photo booth.